Coastscape’s creative design team of fully qualified Landscape Architects and Garden Designers, offers the valued client desired inspiration in the companionship of indoor and outdoor living.
Working with the opportunities and constraints of the highlighted environment while incorporating the specified dreams and budget of the client, commands a professional outlook and approach that is delivered by the Coastscape Design Team.
From consultation to conceptual ideas & master plans right through to implementation, the client’s involvement is top priority to ensure their dream landscape is realised and able to be enjoyed for years to come.
We can assist you with plans for
- Landscape construction
- Council Submissions
- Plans for tender
- Construction documentation if required
The Design Process
The design process is crucial in obtaining an aesthetically pleasing landscape that is original and imaginative, whilst remaining practical and effective.
Outlined below are the general procedures undertaken with design:
- On site consultation and client brief
- Site survey and analysis
- Design to draft stage and further client consultation and perusal with client feedback
- Detailed drafting of the landscape plan/s complete with landscape layout, hard and soft landscape arrangements, plant schedule, levels, contours, drainage details, irrigation, and lighting concepts together with construction details
- Final presentation of the plan to the client together with construction consultation & a detailed quotation.